Do you have a great cookie, cupcake, loaf recipe or a traditional food or preserves that you can prepare and donate to our bake sale?
What to do?
- Donations can be dropped off starting Wed. May 10th (if no refrigeration is required) until Fri. May 12th at 7:00pm at the school.
- Label your item “for Mayfair” and please provide the name of your dessert or food and a list of ingredients.
- We also ask that all foods be nut-free as our school is a nut-free zone 24/7!
- Loaves or breads can be wrapped whole or in plastic wrap/baggies in slices.
- Cookies, squares and small goods can be wrapped in 2’s/4’s. Items will be priced by our volunteers.
Don’t forget about our Silent Cake Auction – The theme is Canada’s 150th. Bake a cake and have your cake auctioned to the highest bidder!!
We appreciate your support and look forward to offering your treats at Mayfair!