Our current Hot Lunches Coordinator is looking for a new volunteer to help out for the rest of the school year. This is a great opportunity for a parent who wants to help out outside of school hours. The Hot Lunches Program raises significant funds for Lakeview programs.
Can you spend a few hours each month helping with the following tasks?
- Communicate and plan schedules with the popcorn coordinator and the pizza coordinator
- Prepare handouts for parents at the start of each lunch term (templates provided)
- Use the Hot Lunches website to setup schedules for each lunch term
- Answer parent emails
- Enter cash and cheque payments received
- Provide statements to School Council’s Treasurer
If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest – we would love to have your help!