Saddle up and Read Book Fair – Adventure Awaits (Brought to you by Scholastics)
Everyone is welcome to come and look at our Scholastic Book fair – just in time to start making those special purchases for upcoming festivities, to add to your collection or simply for the love of reading! Proceeds will go towards benefiting our school.
November 21 – 23 (including Thursday evening from 4-7pm – the same evening as Parent/Teacher interview night)
Week of the event
- Tuesday: Children will be able to visit the fair to begin looking at the books and see if they find anything interesting (no purchases that day)
- Wednesday: Each class will have a turn to visit once again and make purchases
- Thursday: There will be another opportunity during the day for students to make purchases.
- Thursday evening: The book fair will be open during the parent/teacher interviews. This will be the last available opportunity to make purchases.
Volunteers for the event
We need just a couple more volunteers for the 2 shifts on Thursday – Please remember that this event runs only with the help of parent volunteers!
- The daytime shift is between 11:15 and 1:15 (1 volunteer needed)
- The evening shift is between 4pm and 6pm. (1 or 2 volunteer needed)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can help!
More information will be coming home shortly with your child.